Comment on page
- At the organization level, there are two types of permission that can be granted: organization manager and organization faculty. For details on the types of rights each of these roles has, please read our documentation on roles.
- 1.From the dashboard, click the cogwheel button on the top right and select "Organization users".
An organisation manager can 'revoke' any organisation member.
- Revoke will simply revoke the organisation role from the user. User accounts and instances/snapshots are not deleted. Instead, they will no longer be visible to the affected users.
To revoke or deactivate an organisation member:
- 1.Go to the dashboard view and, using the left sidebar, click on the users icon.
- 2.Identify the user(s) you want to revoke.
- 3.To revoke, click the black cross button.
Revoke a faculty member
Public dataset spaces in an organisation do not grant automatic access to its contents to all users. Users need to send a request to organisation management. Access is granted to the users upon the organisation manager accepting the request.
The request screen can be accessed from the top right menu:
Changing to the "Requests to approve" page, you can make decisions on requests.