Comment on page
Find an instance
Nuvolos users will be able to see only the instances of which they are an editor or viewer.
- 1.From the toolbar breadcrumbs, select the organisation and space where the instance is located.
- 2.From the breadcrumbs, click on the third item list to open the list of instances
- 3.You can find the instance you are looking for either by scrolling the list or by using the search field.
Assume we want to find an instance called "New Instance" in the space "Demonstration Class" which is in the "New Organisation" organisation.
- 1.From the breadcrumbs, select the "New Organisation" organisation.
- 2.Select the "Demonstration Class" space.
- 3.Open the instance list.
- 4.Search for "new".
- 5.Select "New Instance"